Sunday, August 31, 2008

Creative Challenge #3 Layouts

I can't believe it's Sunday already. I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. The weather here in Ontario, Canada has been amazing. Probably one of the best weekends we have had this summer. I must say I'm sad about how fast summer has gone, but there are some things I look forward to in the fall. One, football season starts next week and two, some of my t.v. shows premiere this week. So fall ain't that bad :) Thanks To everyone who participated. Kayleigh and I loved seeing your favorite rooms and things. This week we have picked Heidi a.k.a Heidi2008's layout. We loved how she labelled each photo, it added more detail into her favorite space. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for another fun challenge. Enjoy the rest of the weekend - Tara

The Living Room


Home Sweet Home

My Favorite Room

Little Comfort Zone

No comments: