Monday, August 25, 2008

Creative Challenge #3

Well it's Monday again and pretty soon the kids will be back to school. Thanks to all the Ladies who participated in last week's challenge. This week we have put a little twist on it, you will have a subject where you are going to have to take some pictures. Here is a website for inspiration Snippet & Ink

• Snippets of photos of one of your favorite rooms in the house
• Multiple Photos
• No Photo Frames
• Brush Work
• Something Metal

Kayleigh and I look forward in seeing what you guys come up with. On Friday we will post ours and on Sunday we will pick one layout to be featured. Everyone have a great week. - Tara


Heidi2008 said...

Wow...I'm on the ball this week. Here's my LO:

Anonymous said...

OK...I'm a bit dense as to how I do this without being anonymous all the time :( so until someone talks me through this blog thing–it's Fiona (aka Applechick )
linking you to this week's challenge...I'm loving all your challenges and hoping that work doesn't get in the way of me taking part each week!

Renee Sowers said...

Thanks again for another great challenge. I hadn't even thought of doing a page on Trent's room, so this challenge inspired me to do that. Here's my LO:

Valorie Wibbens said...

How Fun! I'm so glad I found you! Thanks for the inspiration!! Here's my LO:
my blog

Fiona said...

Just checking if I've cracked the anonymous thing...