Sunday, October 19, 2008

Creative Challenge #10 Layouts

Well, I just finished watching the football game and my Steelers WON! So I'm very happy :). Thanks to everyone who participated, we had a ton of amazing layouts. I loved seeing all the different pages and how creative you guys were in putting all the pieces together. This week we decided to feature two layouts Anke and BrittanyLane. Be sure to leave some love on all the pages if you haven't already! Check back tomorrow for another fun challenge. - Tara

German Lebkuchen by Anke


Favorite Things


Music Of The Moment by krjd1985

Christmas 2007 by earlofoxford

Family Vacation by JALong

Some Things That Make Me Smile by lesvrolyk

Cute9 by Nath

Make Me Smile by Lindsan

Eggnog by Kittybrink

Celebrate Family by Heidi2008

Makin Me Smile by Marlie

Bahama Cruise by LaRissa

Something That Makes Me Smile by nativescrapper

Horses I Loved by Teri A

Discover Always by Beth

No comments: