Monday, November 10, 2008

Creative Challenge #14

Hello Everyone, sorry I haven't been around in a bit. I've been taking a break from the computer. My creative juices have been a little low. I hope everyone had a good weekend and are up for a new challenge. We look forward in seeing your pages. Don't forget to link us to your page in the comments field here on our blog by Saturday. We will post our pages on Friday and then on Sunday we will pick one page that really stands out to us to feature on our blog. Have a great Monday! - Tara

• Use Brushes
• One Solid Paper
• At Least One Pattern Paper
• Monochromic Colour Scheme
• Square Photo or Photos
• A Childhood Photo or Photos of yourself

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a little daunted when I saw the requirements of this week's challenge, but once I got my husband to scan an OLD picture, I was okay. Here's the link to my take on the challenge:

http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=79712&nocache=1

Tinci said...

Here is mine:
http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=79847&cat=500