Friday, November 21, 2008

My Creative Challenge #15 Layout

I loved these sweet photos of my hubby & Spencer on Father's Day this past year - but they were dark, poor composition & kinda grainy. So I did a lot of playing around with them in Lightroom & cropped them using Kellie's fantastic template. I had been passing over these photos for months & feel so relieved that they are finally scrapped. Sometimes as scrappers we pass over the scrapping of special memories for the sake of using the good photos first. - Kayleigh




::All Designer Digitals:: Kellie Mize: Tortuga Template No. 110 Katie Pertiet: Jouets Collection, Simple Classics No. 04 Kit, Krafty Tags - Celebrate, Rounded Word Strips, Counting Trash Alphabet Jesse Edwards: Die Cut Paper Pack 2 Anna Aspnes: Stitched by Anna White No. 01 Ali Edwards: Holidays + Celebrations Hand-Drawn Brushes

5 comments:

teeleedee said...

WOW! These photos turned out GREAT! Awesome Layout! :)

Heather T. said...

Oh wow, that's a remarkable difference. How cool!! Beautiful layout!

Anke said...

these came out great! I have to get this Lightroom!!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout and the wonderful challenge to scrap those 'not so perfect' photos!

Renee Sowers said...

Kayleigh, this LO is so beautiful. I love the design and the colors. Great job with those photos. They are so sweet, and they turned out great.