Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Copy Cat Wednesday #14

Copy Cat Wednesday is back to inspire you with this fun page by Heidi2008. I love her composition & the soft colours just work perfectly. She inspired me to do a page on my friends little one & I hope to see how you are inspired too. Don't forget to link us to your page so we don't miss it! - Kayleigh

Heidi's page to lift:


My page:

Designer Digitals: Katie Pertiet: Simple Classics No. 03 Kit, Little Bits Alphabet (re-coloured), Stacked Vintage Photo Frames; Mindy Terasawa: The Love Bandit Kit; Anna Aspnes: 12 X 12 Painted Edge Overlays No. 02, Stitched by Anna White No. 02, Beary Newborn Page Set, Frosted Alphabet No. 01 Lowercase
Font: Franklin Gothic Bold

2 comments:

latz said...

Just yesterday I added this wonderful layout to my inspiration collection--great choice! Hope to have time to participate this weekend.

latz said...

Here is my version posted on my blog:
http://latzeng.wordpress.com/2009/02/06/layouts-of-ellie/

and at Jessica Sprague
http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=0&pos=0&uid=208