Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Copy Cat Wednesday #16

I have been busy putting together a HUGE shutterfly book of my pages of Spencer ... I think I am at about 82 pages right now! Hard to believe I have that many that needed to be printed. I say HUGE as well because I am doing the book in 12x12! I printed a few pages in 12x12 for a contest & loved the texture in the larger size. I am a bit worried that I might think its too huge ... but I will let you know what I think in the next couple weeks of it.

Anyways I fell in love with this awesome composition of this page by Erin aka nirecreations that she posted the other day.


Here is my page of my sister & her friend while they were enjoying the warmth of Dominican back in December. (Lucky her!)

::All Designer Digitals::
Mindy Terasawa: A Beautiful Day Kit & A Beautiful Day Solid Paper Pack
Anna Aspnes: Hipster Plume Korners N Edges No. 03 & His and Hers Icons No. 01 (coming soon!) Light Textured Neutrals Paperie No. 01, Stitched by Anna Brown No. 01 & Simple Torn Edges No. 05
Lynn Grieveson: Worn photo edges
Pattie Knox: Staple Its! & Rag Bag Remnants - 12 Inch Squares
Katie Pertiet: All You Need Overlays & Stitching Holes Borders No. 02 Brushes-n-Stamps
...titlework inspired by Tara's NY book

- kayleigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great choice! it's been in my favorites ready to lift so here's my take!
http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=89639&nocache=1

Heidi2008 said...

I really loved this LO by Erin as well...I truly enjoyed lifting it!
Here's mine:

http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=90128&cpage=2&ppuser=4247#poststart