Sunday, March 1, 2009

Creative Challenge #20 Featured Layout

Only 11 more weeks to go for us until this little girl arrives! Time is flying by. We have cleared out the old `scrapbook room` & re-located all of the stuff from that room into some fantastic PAX wardrobes from IKEA with a new desk downstairs. I have been shopping with my mom & found some great fabrics to create a funky room for the baby. The main fabric for the room is by Amy Butler (check out her site for lots of inspiring ideas). I have been shopping a few times to get some great accessories for the room as well... I really should make a page out of this.

Thanks for all the fantastic pages that were inspired by the yellow challenge from last week. I am so craving those days of warm weather eating Popsicle sticks with Spencer! I love how this page came together of Sharon's aka Shannamay. - kayleigh

No comments: