Monday, April 6, 2009

Creative Challenge #26

Today marks 6 more weeks left in my pregnancy ... I can't believe how fast this time has gone by! I have a strong feeling that she is going to be here early, I hope I'm not wrong. Most days I am feeling like I am ready to not be pregnant anymore but not sure I am ready to have a newborn again. Unlike most new moms, Eric (my hubby) will be home with me so we have the joy of finding our families new balance together.

THE CHALLENGE: Create your journaling in the form of a list.

Today's challenge is a journaling challenge. Journaling is so important in leaving a legacy on our scrapbook pages & telling the story of the photos we are scrapping about. If you are someone who doesn't journal a lot, think about what you would tell someone if you were sitting beside them looking at the page together. I always find it easier to speak in first person on my pages or directly to the person that the page is about. Journaling doesn’t have to be long & tedious, it can come in the form of a list. A list is quick, direct & straight to the point. The list can simply state the facts. Have fun with this challenge! - kayleigh

No comments: