Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lift a new Designer Digitals CT member!

In case you haven't heard the news over at Designer Digitals Katie Pertiet added 6 new people to the Creative Team! Each of them are talented in their own way with amazing talent. Since I was up for posting a CopyCat Challenge yesterday (and I did not) I thought it would be fun to spend some time in each of their galleries & lift a page of your choice. All of the names are linked to send you to each of their galleries. Have fun being inspired by them & don't forget to link us to your lift here in the comments field.

Starlite9711 aka Bailey
Heidi2008 aka Heidi
earlofoxford aka Linda
BrittanyLane aka Brittany
Amy L aka Amy
sabine2598 aka Laura

Congrats to you girls! - kayleigh

6 comments:

Linda said...

Well, aren't you sweet? Thanks for this nice surprise, and I'm just going to have to make time to lift one of my "sisters."

kimmiekat said...

I really need to learn to digital scrap. I do all mine the olf fashioned way

Bailey said...

Awe thanks Kayleigh!! You are too sweet! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with ;) I will have to do a lift as well ;)

Aino aka mrscoala said...

Whoohoo!! Aren't they the lucky ones, huh!! :D Talented ladies, indeed.

Linda said...

This is a cool challenge, ladies. Here's my lift of Brittany:

http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=95839&ppuser=5326

Tove said...

It took me some time to decide on only one of all the beautiful layouts, but I finally decided on Sabine2598's "Anoter Day". Here is my version:
http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/showphoto.php?photo=96345&cat=500