Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gallery Inspiration from DD

Have you heard of Gallery Standouts? I love pulling up that site to see what inspiration is out there from so many of the talented scrappers. So I thought tonight I would spend a few minutes gathering up some inspiration for you from the Designer Digitals Gallery & telling you why I think the pages rock! All images are clickable back to the page in the gallery for credit list.

I really love the photo here - check out that amazing reflection! It adds such an awesome depth to the page. Artist: hguenthe


Yup those photos are so stinkin' adorable, but check out the elements arranged perfectly around them hung on a handy string. Artist: echogirl


The layers of elements add so much interest with those sweet photos of that little man! Great composition too. Artist: nativescrapper


We all hide behind the camera or pass over the photos of us with our kids, but Heidi reminded me with this page that it is important. I love the colours here too - beautiful!! Artist: Heidi2008


I just love the blending here & that close-up photo of those hands is beautiful. The border adds a strong contrast & pulls it all together. Artist: Joey_M


Take some time to read the journaling on this one. A real life moment captured forever right there on a scrapbook page. Isn't that what scrapping is all about? Artist: cderousseau


Check out the soft monotone brushwork mixed with elements here against the bright, beautiful floral photos all lined up in a rainbow! Stunning! This is part of a double pager, so be sure to check out the matching one too. Artist: digibug77


I love the bit of striped paper along the two edges & the mix of brushwork adds a nice backdrop to the photo/paper grouping. Artist: BrittanyLane


Enjoy the bit of random inspiration today! - kayleigh

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks Kayleigh! Love this new addition to your blog!

D said...

Wow I'mhonored to be included in this fab group of creations! Thanks for making my day!
Doris aka echogirl