Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Copy Cat Wednesday #29

I found some awesome inspiration this week for you from Katrina! What I love about Katrina's pages is her amazing photography skills. She is always able to accent her pages perfectly in a simple way well thought out manner. She is also an amazing journaler! (You gotta read this one called My Boys, it had me tearing up the other night!) Be sure to check out her entire gallery for lots of inspiration. Recently she posted this page inspired by Cassie's 30 minute masterpiece chat:


Here is my page about Spencer at 2. And yes I took that photo with my point & shoot camera! I'm pretty proud of myself.


Be sure to link us here in the comments field for your page created from Katrina's masterpiece! - kayleigh

1 comment:

Doris said...

ok thanks for the kick in the butt..I really needed to do someting like this!
here's my take on your challenge!
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=104478&ppuser=4522&sl=e