Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gallery Inspiration

Tonight I bring you some inspiration from the galleries! Hope they bring you some mid summer mojo!!

- bailey

This first one is by Michele (Shellb) I just LOVE that photo and the sweet conversation she had with her husband! Just a great layout!


This layout is just beautiful. Such a fun treatment on the photo, and the use of twine is fab! Artist: Monkeysocks




The deep brown background and fantastic brush work are what stood out for me in this layout. Such a great photo and all the elements pull it all together! Artist: Kim



This layout by GoingtotheSun is stunning. That black background and bold title are paired nicely with the great shots of her "Hot Dog". Great design all around!



I really enjoy seeing the scrapper in a layout. It happens so rarely, that I am happy when I see one of us on a page! This layout is no exception! And what a great story to go along with it! Great colors, and always a great design from Cassie (1gr8muggle):


I love the bright colors and childlike hand colored elements in this layout! Artist: Thais Palomares



And last but not least, this layout by Cheryl (Nativescrapper) just popped up in the gallery but it had to be included. What a fabulous group of elements, and all that pick is just pretty, pretty!! Inspiring Indeed!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! this is the first time I've been featured here! thank you very much, this really made me smile!

Thais Palomares said...

Thanks a lot!!!!