Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gallery Inspiration

It has been an inspiring week all around the digi world! I have quite a few to show off today!! Click the pages to see full credits and leave them some love!!

I have really been drawn to some super simple layouts lately, I love that with very little journaling she tells a story a memory of being a family of three Artist: T_a_l_i


The large photo really stands out here, and I am a complete sucker for the photos of taken from this perspective. The texture of the photo blended with the paper here is fabulous! Artist: Janbull



The bright colors, the textures, the fun photos, what is NOT to love about this great page? Artist: CindyS


This layout by Artist: Crissy is fantastic! I love the kraft and pink color scheme, the treatment on the photo, and the fun journaling.Sometimes it's good to scrap things that make us swoon ;)


This page just makes me smile! What a great idea to SCRAP your pages! I love the bold colored title and seeing all of her wonderful pages all in one spot! Great idea, and a fun page to look at! Artist: Carolee


Another simple and stunning page here by Artist: Therese. That photo deserves to be huge and the center of attention, that smile is just CUTE. And I really love the photo treatment!


Just a fun, fun summer page! I love the photo of summer "pool feet", and that little sun at the top is just the PERFECT accent here! Artist: BridgetL



This page stood out at me for the obvious reason, that stunning photo! But the way she scrapped it is STUNNING as well! And can you believe she drove 130 miles to TARGET?! I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing, especially if this was my view!! Artist: Kathie02


This page is fantastic in design, and use of color for sure, but what really stood out to me was the journaling! Oh how I would have LOVED to get a phone call or letter from my older self when i was younger, Oh how I needed it. This really struck me, as I would have said MANY of the same things to my younger self!! Artist: Ashlegg



I love the soft pink background, the simple statement, and perfect accents this page adorns. And that acrylic Alpha is just PERFECT here! Artist: Echogirl

3 comments:

Tali said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for adding my page - 3 - to your blog today! :)

Carol said...

What an honour being on your blog, I'm smiling really big right now. Particularly that this is one of my most favourite blogs to read!! Thank you!!!

D said...

Thanks so very much for putting my LO on your blog. It's a huge compliment considering I think you guys are such amazing scrappers! Thanks for making my week,
Doris