Friday, September 11, 2009

Copy Cat Wednesday #36 ( Friday?)

I know I'm late!! So sorry for keeping you hanging like that! This week has been one of the toughest weeks I've gone through in a LONG time. My biggest fear of Tanner starting school was that he's get sick, never being around so many kids. And of course it happened...times TWO. The ever dreaded H1N1 yes, the swine flu, AND strep on top of that. Today I think he has finally broke his fever so it looks like he is on the mend! Thanks for understanding!

So without further ado...our inspiration today comes from AmyL. I always love seeing her pages of her grown up boys, it actually makes me look forward to the fun I will have with my own kids in the future!

Click for Full Credits

and my take on it...

All DesignerDigitals.com Credits SOON!!

Also Don't forget to clear out your DesignerDigitals wishlist this weekend!! The 3rd Quarter sale is going on now with every regular priced item in the store at 30% off!!
Also tomorrow there is a chat Every hour from 8am to 11pm with a new freebie each hour! Be sure to stop by! These chats are SO much fun!!

Here are some of the new items this week, and look for more on Saturday evening!!!


1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Oh my gosh, poor little guy, he must be miserable--and you too! Hope everybody recovers soon!