Monday, September 7, 2009

Creative Challenge #37

Happy Holiday Monday everyone! I hope everyone who has a holiday today is enjoying it. I hope to get some well needed house work and organizing done and maybe go for a walk to the park; that's if it doesn't rain. Okay, so the challenge today is to pick one of the following words to make a page. The word must be a large feature on your page. Here is my take on the challenge. Don't forget to link us to your layouts through the comments field. We can't wait to see your pages! - Tara

• Smile
• Laugh
• Happy
• Joy
• Together
• Cherish
• Love



Click on layout for CREDITS.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Amazingly enough, I had chosen to use Katie's new word art with the word cherish for this page and just finished it up this morning-great challenge, cant wait to see the other pages
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=108649&ppuser=34444

mikelinz said...

I am afraid my page is a bit imatative, i liked the sample layout so much, I kept getting drawn to a similar style.. sorry about that. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
http://pixelcanvas.co.nz/photos/showphoto.php?photo=7721