Monday, September 28, 2009

Creative Challenge #40

Another Monday has arrived and with that I bring to you another Creative Challenge. Today I was looking through all my digital products and I came across some things I forgot I had. Are you like me and have tons of digital products? Are you like me and tend to use the same stuff over and over again? This week's challenge is to take 15 to 20 minutes and look through all your digital products. You never know you might just find something you forgot you had or maybe it will spark up a layout idea. We would love to hear if you found a new old favourite product. If so leave us a comment in the comments field and link us to your layout as well. On a personal note ... I can't believe that my daughter Addison is 4 months today. She is growing up too fast! - Tara

No comments: