Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Copy Cat Wednesday #41

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week. On Thursday my baby is 5 months old. I can't believe it, were does the time go. Pretty soon she will be off to school LOL! It's true what people say, you have to cherish every moment; because she is changing everyday. She is such an angel. I feel very blessed. : ) Okay, today's inspiration comes from Angela a.k.a pixiedust. I just love her design. I love the way her layout has so much white space but she still has a ton of elements that captures your attention. Love the sweet photo. Now I did feature this layout earlier in our Gallery Inspiration, but I loved it so much I had to lift it : ) Thanks Angela for the inspiration today : ) Don't forget to link us to your pages, I can't wait to see what you come up with. - Tara





Click on Layouts for CREDITS

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Here is my lift - great layout to lift. http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=113298&cat=1