Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gallery Inspiration

Hello! Kayleigh here this week to fill you in with some stunning pages from the gallery this past week. I'm sitting here in the kitchen with my warm mug of hot apple cider on this chilly October day. I can hear the wind blowing around outside & am so thankful for my moccasins! This week I am bringing you some inspiring fall pages. Enjoy!

I love this series of fall photos from Laura. She added just a bit of embellishments to accent her page nicely & how cool is that background paper from Anna? Well done Laura!


This page is just STUNNING by iUma - the blending, the adorable little girl & the stitching is the perfect touch. I am in total awe. Patricia was inspired by the page below, by shhbabymine.


Total masterpiece. This type of page amazes me because I just can't seem to do them. Passing along my pat on the back to you Sarah.


Heidi celebrated fall by creating this page about what she is thankful for, her beautiful family. Love the bits of paper & that cute pocket up in the corner. How about creating a page about what you are grateful for this fall?


How about this cool idea from Mel aka Britgirl - how about capturing your cold weather attire onto a page. Love the faded photo into the background here & the stitching on the one side to create a grouping. Nicely done Mel.


Or how about creating a mini book to capture what you are thankful for? Or how about completing a family road trip album like Sarah did here. Check out the shutterfly like she included by clicking on the below image.


Sarah used this mini book available in the designer digitals store right now. Layout design were created by Erin Clayton using Anna Aspnes's supplies. Very cool book indeed. The below image is linked to the store.


Check out these stunning photos by DebbieHodge! They just pop against the neutral background here & the worn edges around them are a great touch.


This little one in the Tigger outfit is adorable! Love the paper pieces here too & the title right on the photo is great. Well done DavesGirl!


Visiting a farm seems like a great fall thing to do & I love this page by sguiler. Check out the adorable photo of her tongue sticking out while she's driving the tractor. Cute eh?


I love what Deanie is doing with her 365 project & this page she posted is no exception. Stunning photos as usual with the great fall colours. Thanks for the inspiration Deanie!


Well my warm apple cider is gone & I am feeling inspired to scrap some fall photos now so I hope you are too! - kayleigh

No comments: