Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Copy Cat Challenge #43

Hello, I'm back again! I hope you don't get sick of me. Only 3 more days until Christmas. I'm starting to worry that we here in Southwestern Ontario might have a green Christmas. I hope not. There is a little dusting of snow right now, but the weatherman says it's going to warm up in the next couple of days. My fingers are crossed for a WHITE CHRISTMAS! Today I bring you Copy Cat #43. I came across this layout and I just fell in love with it's simplicity. Just what I need at this time of the year. I hope it inspires you. Don't forget to link us to your pages in the comments field. I'm going to feature all the layouts next week. Have a awesome Holiday Season! - Tara

Layout by Emmasmom:


My Layout:


Click on Layouts for CREDITS

No comments: