Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season. I can't believe Christmas is already behind us and now we are on to another year. To say farewell to the past year we decided to go through our layouts that we created in 2009 and pick our top 3 to share with you. It was hard, but all three of us narrowed it down to three. We would love to see one of your favorite layouts of 2009. Please link us up in the comments field and I will post a few later on in the week. All the best in 2010! - Tara

Here are my top 3







Kayleigh's Top 3







Bailey's Top 3







Click on Layouts for CREDITS

2 comments:

Elena said...

Happy New Year to all of you too! Beautiful layouts ladies :)

Aino said...

Happy New Year my friends!! :) Love the recap of your best pages!