Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gallery Inspiration

It's been a little bit since we last did a Gallery Inspiration. So I was looking at my favorites folder at Designer Digitals and it was filling up so I thought I would share those layouts with you and hope you are just as inspired as I was. Have a Great Week. - Tara

The first layout is by Kathleen.Summers. I love the soft colours and all the pretty elements she has chosen.



This next one is by Gabi. I love what she did with the template. This jumped right out at me. I love the colours.



After seeing these two layouts I'm definitely going to have to use this template by Katie Pertiet. You can get it HERE

This layout is by BrittanyLane. Love the design and the way she cropped the photo of herself and the colours are PERFECT.



This Layout is by Tdavenport. This definitely jumped out at me. Love how the coral colour pulls you in and her added touches make this layout so beautiful.



This layout is by our very own Kayleigh. Love the way she altered the template and the colours just speak to me. LOVE THE ORANGE, BROWN and WHITE together :)



Now I'm going to have to use this template too. You can get it HERE

This layout is by JenniferH97. Love her photo and how she blended it into her journaling and I like how she made some of her journaling POP.



This layout is by Zoezany. Love the photos and the style she is going with in her 365 Project.



This Layout is by Shelb. The photo just grabbed me. I'm totally a CAT LOVER. I love how she made the Photo Shine.



This layout is by Amcmillian. I'm loving the red with the Black and White photo and I love the hint of teal.



And last but not least ... layout by Stephie Long. I'm really loving the Red & Teal combo. Love the adorable photos and the elements she has chosen.



Click on Layouts for CREDITS

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

What awesome layouts featured here. I wish I could just scraplift every one of them this afternoon. very inspiring!

Gabi said...

Thank you so much, Tara for showcasing my page here. I'm really honored! You know how to put a big smile on someone's face :) Thank you!

kim said...

OOOO! Tara! You certainly have an eye for picking the most gorgeous and scrapliftable LO's! I LOVE these! That kitty one is just too sweet, and Gabi's too! Oh, heck, all of 'em are wonderful! thanks for the inspiration!

Kathleen Summers said...

Very cook picks. Honored to be among them! Thanks, Tara!!