Monday, March 15, 2010

Gallery Inspiration

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was very windy and rainy here, but that was okay, sometimes you need a weekend indoors. Today I'm bring you seven layouts to spark your creative mojo. Hope you have a great week- Tara

This first layout is by Wendymorton: Love all the circle embellishments and the adorable photo.


This next layout is by Deenaw: Love the colours and the photo is BEAUTIFUL, just like her design.


This layout is by Eshter_a: her layout is so cool. Love how I can watch her grow through the years. Love the colour treatment on her photos. Might have to steal this idea :)


This layout is by readstoomuch: Love the design and the colour scheme is PERFECT! Love pink and brown together. And those photos are toooo CUTE!


This layout is by 1girl1boy: Love the monochromic feel with the pop of colour. The tinting on the photo is GREAT!


This layout is by GemmaC: Love the orange & brown together, it really POPS! The design and the accents are PERFECT!


This layout is by Kelleanne: Love the orange and the funky background. Okay I love everything :)


Click on layouts for CREDITS

7 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out. I'm honored.

Wendy

Nini said...

All of the layouts you chose for inspiration are awesome!!
Thanks

Esther Andrews said...

Thanks so much, Tara! I did find that the color treatment unified the photos so much more - and a tip: I threw the photos into the grid just making sure none was too much darker or lighter, then I processed the whole grid of photos at once! It would have taken for ever to do each one individually.

kmf said...

good eye Tara! I LOVE that one by Wendy, and I didn't see the others until this blog post, but wow, they are knockouts too! That one by Gemma is genius!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to tell you that i love this blog. I look forward to my morning click here everyday!

Leslie said...

wow! thanks so much for the pick! i get so much inspiration from this blog it's an honor to see one of my LOs on here! :)

mollie said...

Thanks so much Tara and Kayleigh for putting my double pager on your blog! I am flattered to be here. :) I do enjoy visiting here often.