Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Photo A Day: February

It's sunny and nice out! I'm loving it even though I'm inside cleaning : ) It just feels like SPRING! Here are my favorite photos for the month of February. I'm so HAPPY I'm doing the Photo a Day. It is so well worth it and now it doesn't even seem like work, I automatically pick up the camera and take pictures. I would love to see your favorite photo to date. Please link me up in the comments field. Have a GREAT weekend! - Tara


Addison in her first bathing suit getting ready for swimming lessons.



I love watching Addison sleep.


A fun photo of us in the snow making our first snowman.

4 comments:

Esther Andrews said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I imagine it would be quite hard starting in the depths of Winter. If I hadn't been doing a photo a day I wouldn't have been bold enough to take these photos of my parents:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/esther_a/4411244655/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/esther_a/4394380034/
I will treasure those photos for ever!

Heather T. said...

Omg, I had no idea they had baby monitors with IMAGES now! That's wild! =)

creativeinspirationblog said...

Esther, Great photos! Love the colouring :)

Tara

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.