Monday, April 5, 2010

Copy Cat Challenge Layouts #50

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter. I had an awesome weekend with great food, great weather and great company and now I'm EXHAUSTED :) Today I wanted to show you all the awesome layouts that where made from Copy Cat Challenge #50. If you missed it you can check out the inspiration HERE. I'm in awe at all the fabulous layouts. Thank you girls for sharing your work with us. Check back later in the week for an all NEW Copy Cat. Everyone have a great week! - Tara

















Click on Layouts for CREDITS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your blog!! I come here every day with my coffee and browse :)

Lori said...

Oh, Tara, thank you so, so, SO MUCH for posting my page!!!!!!! that means so much to me!!!!!! Thank you again! Look forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!! Though, i think i have a few to catch up on...
:)
LoriS