Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pages

Hi everyone! Sorry we haven't posted in a while, life has been a little busy and my creative mojo has been on the low side. I hate when that happens :( We've been keeping busy going for walks, hanging out with friends and I have been working on a special gift for Addison for her first birthday. Man can you believe in the next month or so she is going to be 1! WOW! I really don't know where the time has gone. I'm going to miss her terribly when I go back to work. Oh if I could win the lotto :) Today I just wanted to share some of the fabulous pages from our last two challenges. Check back next week for an all NEW Copy Cat. Enjoy your week. - Tara

Copy Cat Challenge #51








Colour Challenge No.3





Click on Layouts for CREDITS

2 comments:

Christina Smith said...

I just love this blog! I always find awesome inspiration! Thank you!

Carol said...

Great pages. I'm late, but I love that Copy Cat challenge so I did one too. Thanks for all the inspiration you help us with.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=128544&cat=500