Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gallery Inspiration

Hi everyone. I'm just loving this weather. Bring it on. The hotter the better. I'm also looking forward to the long weekend coming up. Lots to do and when I say that I mean a lot of house work. YAY! I'm also going to be getting things ready for Addison's Birthday Party. I can't believe in 8 days she is going to be ONE! Where does the time go :( I still have to finish up her special gift I made her for her birthday. I will post pictures when I have it done. Okay, today I bring you seven FABULOUS pages to get your creative mojo flowing. I hope you find them just as inspiring as I have :) Happy Scrapping! - Tara

Layout is by 2 Happy Girls - I love the way the colour pops from the neutral background and the vertical design is PERFECT!


Layout by Crystal - Love her chose of elements and the hint of lime green and her beautiful photo :)


Layout by Davita - The teal coloured background really caught my eye. I love the the dash border and all the elements. I also like how she cut out circles to reveal the brown background paper.


Layout by our very own Kayleigh - Can I just say I love the colours and the way she places her elements. There is always so much to see. And check out those adorable photos :)


Layout by Mi Monteiro - Love the tight design and all the layers.


Layout by Pne123 - I love everything. The design and the way the bright colours pop from the background.


Layout by Whatnext - WOW! There is so much to see, I love the brushwork and how everything flows together.


Click on Layouts for CREDITS!

2 comments:

Mi Monteiro said...

There are so many wonderful LO
I feel so flattered
Thanks!!!!I so happy...

kayleigh said...

Thanks Tara!! Love your selections this week, lots of inspiration.