Saturday, October 16, 2010

Copy Cat Challenge #61

Hello everyone, sorry it's taken me so long to post another Copy Cat Challenge. I've been feeling overly tied the last week or so, so I haven't been on the computer that much. Tonight I bring you a layout by EHStudios. I love the simple design and the use of her embellishments. I know right away that I was going to do a layout on Addison's love for OWLS :) I hope you are just as inspired as I am. Don't forget to link us up to your layout in the comments field. I will post everyone's pages next week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend : ) - Tara


Christina Smith said...

Here is my takeon the challenge:

Thank you for the fun challenges!

Lori said...

Here's my take on the CC Tara!!!
Thanks for the challenge!!!

Crystal said...

awesome challenge! here is mine!

Melissa Hill said...

Here's my take:

Thanks for the inspiration!