Friday, November 19, 2010

Creative Challenge #59

It's FRIDAY! YAY! Today I bring you a brand NEW Creative Challenge, It's been a while so I thought it was time we did one. This challenge I'm going to give you a list of things you need to incorporate into your layout. The fist thing on the list is that you have to use a black or white background. Now when creating your layout, if you start out with white background, try changing it to black and see which one you like better. As you see below I have created my page with both backgrounds, now I'm not sure which one I like better. What to do you think white or black? I hope you guys have fun with this one. Don't forget to link us up to your layout in the comments field. I will post everyone's pages next week. Have a FABULOUS Weekend and everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! - Tara

• Black or White Background
• Frames
• Ribbon or Something Tied
• Brushes
• Buttons or Screws






Background Paper-Michelle Martin-Just Ribbed No.2
Click on Layout for CREDITS

1 comment:

rsheedy said...

This is gorgeous! I prefer the black version, but I'm not sure if that's because it stands out more on the blog? I love the texture of the black paper as well. Okay, I love everything about this layout! :)