Wednesday, January 12, 2011

After Coffee I Will...

Let's talk goals. I wanna totally support Steph's All About Me Challenge at Designer Digitals and provide some additonal inspiration around goals for this year. I have noticed lots of inspiring layouts and items for sale that focus on goals. I hope you are inspired to scrap your goals for this year after going through all the exciting inspiration on the web and this blog.


Mini Goals Chalkboard on etsy.com


Monthy Goal List on etsy.com


Layout by FlirtatiousBrat from Sweetshoppedesigns.com


Layout by EHStudios from MScraps.com


Layout by MarriedLadyTara from DesignerDigitals.com


Can't wait to see your pages!
~Melissa

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow thanks so much for showing my layout!!

cronaca sul web said...

hi good site..visite mine www.newinsurance2011.blogspot.com thx bye