Friday, August 22, 2008

My Creative Challenge #2 Layout

It's Friday and thank goodness, it's been a long week. I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend and doing some scrapping. As you already know Kayleigh has been really really busy this week with going back to work and working on her secret project. So this week I have done the layout for the challenge. Here is my single page layout using at least 3 buttons, some kind of ribbon, journaling inside a circle or around, something faded and stitching of some kind. Can't wait to see all your pages! Don't forget to check back on Monday when we post another fun challenge. - Tara



Credits :: Designer Digitals:: Katie Pertiet-Graphic Pop Grunge Brush, Stitching Holes No.1, Messy Stitches-White and Tied Fasteners No.1 ::CatScraps:: Catrine-Astrid Kit (button); Creashens-As I Am Kit (Flowers); Madame Mim-Old Coat Buttons ::Oscraps:: Paislee Press-Lark Paper Pack. Jessica Sprague-Half Circle Template. Font-Century Gothic.

No comments: