Sunday, November 30, 2008

Creative Challenge #16 Layouts!

Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. Just yesterday I started decorating for Christmas and can't wait to get my Christmas tree. We usually get it this weekend but since it's not December yet I have to wait until next week :(. This week for the challenge we have decided to feature Anke layout. I just love the colours and her design. Thanks to Anke and Linda for finishing the challenge. I know it's a busy time of the year. So with that I wanted to announce that we are going to put the Creative Challenge and the Copy Cat Wednesday on hold until February. Don't worry we have other things to inspire you for the month of December & January. Just a little hint. It's Called 12 Days of Christmas Challenge and check back tomorrow for the First day of Christmas. - Tara

Priceless


Visit To Santa

1 comment:

Anke said...

I was just going to say bummer, so now I cant' wait to see what you have up your sleeve! thanks for all your challenges, I really appreciate the little push!