Friday, November 28, 2008

My Creative Challenge #16 Layout

YAY! It's Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. Anyone planning on shopping on the biggest shopping day of the year? Well, here is my layout. I'm having fun scrapping my Christmas photos. Don't forget to link us up to your layouts before Saturday and we will pick one layout to be featured on Sunday. Everyone have a great weekend. - Tara



CREDITS :: CatsScraps :: Catrine-Home For the Holidays; Syrin-Snuggle Up Elements (Staples) :: Designer Digitals :: Katie Pertiet-Stitching Holes No.1 & Yuletide Clusters; Ali Edwards-Holiday Words hand Drawn :: Fonts :: CK Double Mou & Arial Black.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Fabulous page Tara. There's a bit of a look of surprise on the kitty there. I have a similar photo, must dig that out to scrap. You've given me a smile.