Monday, July 20, 2009

Creative Challenge #33 and July Winner!

First off, I just want to say I really enjoyed reading about how/what everyone prints!! It is so fun to learn random things about people! That is one of the best things about blogging, and this crazy internet community! Anywhooooo..... the winner is... #5: Alysse!! Alysse, send us an email at creativeinspirationblog at gmail.com and we will get you the Prize!!

And now, for the Creative Challenge! I started this page, trying to have a page to inspire you all, but I have hit creative block. I tried to complete it up until 10 minutes ago. Maybe the mojo fairy will sprinkle some mojo in the night. This is a FUN challenge, I was feeling introspective! SO here it is.... "Someday I want to......" You finish the sentence. Win the lottery, travel to Spain, have another baby, get married, buy a brand new car. You get the idea! I can't wait to see your pages! Thanks for playing along, maybe YOU will send me some creative inspiration!

1 comment:

Aino said...

This was fun! Here is my contribution:
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=104464&cat=500