Monday, August 24, 2009

Creative Challenge #36

Hello friends! It's Kayleigh this week with a really fun challenge for you for this Monday morning (or whenever you happen to read this). You all know I love stitching right? And I NEVER ever go out of control using it right? In case you didn't know Anna Aspnes' stitching is my absolute favourite style & I have rarely finished a page without using it since she began creating these Stitched by Anna sets. They seem to have the perfect amount of messy with loose ends. The set I used on my page below is her newest white one which is Stitched by Anna No. 05. They are unpredictable & I guess that is what I love about it. The white is a true white ... oh I could go on forever!

Anyways ... your challenge this week!
Create a grid using stitching. Simple. Fun.


{All images are clickable for larger version & linked to galleries for full credit lists.}

Here is my page where I intertwined the stitching grid with the photo cluster:


Here is a page that Tara posted the other night of her little Addi with a stitched grid:


I love this interesting effect the stitching with the paper has here on this page by Doris aka echogirl:


Here is some stitching that is part of a great template by Katie, I love how the stitching frames the photos. Such a great page by Njoy:


Inspired? I hope so. Now go scrap!

- kayleigh

6 comments:

Mireille said...

I was so happily suprised to see my layout on your blog! Your blog is always such a great inspiration to me. Keep up the good work! :-)

NJOY

Doris said...

Man, I'm THRILLED to be noticed by you! You certainly know how to make my week! Thanks again for the shout out!
Doris

Doris said...

I couldn't resist doing another stitching page..you are right it is addictive!
Thanks for the challenge!
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=107702&cat=1574

Heidi2008 said...

Great challenge as always ladies!
Here's my take:
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=107773&nocache=1

Aino said...

Here is my contribution.... thanks for all the fun inspiration, girls!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=107793

Kathleen Summers said...

Better late than never, hee hee!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=110401