Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gallery Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!! I know many of us are right in the middle of "back to school" season, and I hope you are all enjoying the new year and hope your kids all have wonderful teachers!! Tomorrow will be day 3 of Tanner's first week of Pre-K. He is absolutely loving it so far! Let's hope it stays that way!!

So you all know the drill, it's Tuesday, Let us be inspired!!

Artist: Elena
This layout is so darn creative! I just love the concept and she scrapped it wonderfully.


Artist: Brenda
This layout is CaaaAUte! The dark background is so striking and that boy is just darling! She's gonna have a heartbreaker on her hands in a few years!!


Artist: Katg1006
I just really love that number cluster, and the moment she captured the day before her son turned 5. Just a great layout!


Artist: MaryRogers
Mary has a great thing going with a Lyric book for her teenage son. And she has been scrapping some great "teen boy" layouts. I love this song, and I just LOVE that photo.


Artist: Lialotito
I am really drawn to these simple, one photo, simple statement layouts lately. Love the dimension and the placement of elements!


Artist: Muddygirl
The clean lines, the color scheme and that bold title, just three reasons why I love this page. That series of photos is just so cute, and that font is just to die for ;)


Artist: Ingridfasquelle
This AAM page is so fun and colorful! She looks like fun chick to me! I really love the shadows and how "real" this page looks!


Artist: ezane
I really wanted to go on a road trip this summer, but that didn't happen. Anyhow ezane DID go on a road trip and she scrapped it. And I love it. The fun elements, and fun pictures looks like they had a great time!


Artist: Tove
I love how the same photo is repeated with different treatments, this whole page makes such a statement! Fabulous!


Artist: juliet
I always love seeing layouts that capture funny things kids say! And this one with the quote bubbles is just genius. Such a fun and whimsy feel!


Artist: kel
I love the design here and it's nice to see a page about our own friendships. And the photo on the puzzle piece is awesome!


Artist: 1gr8muggle
Oh this graphic style gets. me. every. time. I just love love love it. Don't they look so happy?! Love the pink and black/white color scheme. She used the word art perfectly. I just can't say enough about this layout!
Edited to add: OK, you MUST click on this to see the whole layout until i can figure out how to get the whole thing to post here! Sorry!!

5 comments:

Lifestyle Class said...

I'm really flattered to see my page here. Thank you so much !
Lia

muddygirl said...

Thanks for choosing my page to feature. It is really flattering. I'm very excited!
Sam

Elena said...

Thanks for showing my layout! I'm in great company amongst all these fabulous layouts!

Mary Rogers said...

thanks for the shout out!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! thanks thanks :)