Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gallery Inspiration

Here are a few layouts that have caught my eye over the last few weeks. They have definitely inspired me to scrap and I'm going to lift a few of them. I hope you find them inspiring as well. - Tara

This first layout is by Dagmar. Love the neutral feel to her layout. I like how she pulled the coral colour from her photo with the flowers. It helps move your eye around her layout.



This next layout is by Ashley. I love the pop of colour against the brown background. Her cluster of elements is perfect just like her design.



This layout is by Hollie. I love everything about this layout. It popped right out at me. Love her design and I also LOVE NYC!



This layout is by LIz. It's simply beautiful. Love the brown and how her photo takes centre stage.



This layout by Janet put a smile on my face. Love the colours and her photo.



This layout is by Kim. Love the monochromatic feel and how she used a large photo blended into the background. Simply elegant.



Click on Layouts for CREDITS

2 comments:

Liz said...

wow tara! all of these layouts are stunning, i am so honored to have been selected!! Thanks for gathering all of this eye candy for us!

Janet O. said...

Dudes! Thanks!!