Thursday, January 21, 2010

Copy Cat Challenge #45

I came across this cute page the other day and I instantly knew I was going to lift it. The layout is by Larissa. I love the way she cropped her photo and I like how the monkey on her son's pajamas looks like it was an added element. The design & colours are perfect. I hope you are as inspired as I was. I've also included the beautiful pages that you guys created from the last Copy Cat Challenge #44. Awesome Pages Girls! Don't forget to link us to your pages, I can't wait to see what you come up with. I will feature all pages next week. Have a fabulous weekend. - Tara






Layout By MissyBaby:



Layout By Kayleigh:



Layout By Kim:



Click Layout for CREDITS

2 comments:

doris said...

Very cool! I'm in...perfect for my son's monthly layouts. Thanks for the inspiration!

Northridge Sewing Machine Repair said...

Hello mmate great blog