Friday, February 19, 2010

From the sideline: Going in circles

Hi there! This is Aino again - hoping you are having a great weekend so far! :) This time around I want to focus on circles a bit.
I always find it hard to use circle frames and that is exactly what I challenged myself with this time. So here it goes....



So my challenge this week is to go ahead and use round frames, circular elements, brushes, text in a circular path - go ahead and go in circles!
Here are some products from Designer Digitals that might spur you on (and make use of this weekend's supersale!):















2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME challenge! I confess that I am very circle impaired and tend to work in squares! I will definitely give this a go!

Unknown said...

ok! HAd a play tonight and here is my circle inspired page :)

http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=255993&cat=500