Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gallery Inspiration

If your feeling a little low on your creative mojo I have 8 layouts to spark your creativity. And if you don't already know Designer Digitals is having their HUGE quarterly CHAT & SALE. The sale has started and the all day chats are on Saturday. I hope to see you there. Have a great weekend. -Tara

This first layout is by Zara. Love the photo, such a GREAT idea and I love the pop of fuchsia.



This next layout is by Gonewiththewind. Her layout is so elegant. I love the layers and the shades of purple.



This layout is by Lizzyfizzy. Love the colour combo of Green, Purple & Blue. Her layering and element selection is PERFECT!



This layout is by Shawtyp. Her layout is simply adorable! Love the the greys with the hint of pink and orange. The design is perfect.



This layout is by Mungerre. Love her design and how the mustard yellow pops off the brown background. Such an adorable photo.



This layout is by Erica. Can I just say how COOL this layout is. Love the graphic feel.



Last but not least is by HeatherPrins. Again can I just say how COOL this layout is. Love the vintage tv. I'm going to have to steal this idea :)


'

Click on layouts for CREDITS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow thanks so much for showing my layout!! I am so excited :)