Sunday, February 28, 2010

From the sideline: With a bling

Ok, so my time is up here at Creativeinspirationblog and I want to thank Kayleigh, Tara and Bailey for the honor and for the opportunity to spend some time here! :)
It's been fun and challenging!

There is nothing more fun than to add a little bit of bling when ordinary life seems just too ordinary - so my challenge this time is to dish out your best bling and stick it unto your page for that little added sparkle and glitter! It is sure to make you happy and feeling just a little glamorous! ;)

Here is my page with a bling - and thank you all very much!! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did one! I love nap time! LOL!! Here is my blingy page!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=124005&cat=500

Bailey said...

Thanks for your fantastic Inspiration Aino! I really enjoyed it! Here is my page!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=124044&nocache=1