Monday, March 1, 2010

Creative Challenge #47

Well, the Olympics are over. What am I going to watch now :( I have to congratulate all the athletes especially the Canadians. 14 GOLDS! WOW! The most by any one country in Winter Olympic history. That's amazing. I'm so proud to be Canadian.

Today I'm bringing you another Creative Challenge. I was so inspired by Kayleigh's last week and so missed doing those types of challenges. Those types of challenges is why Kayleigh and I started doing the blog in the first place. We hope you join in and link us to your layout in the comments field. I will post all layouts next week. Have a great week everyone :) - Tara

• Textured Paper
• One Photo
• Doodle, Loopy or Scribble Brushes
• Vellum Piece
• Monogram

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Here is my page.



Click on Layout for CREDITS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is mine! <3 loved this challenge!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=124192&cat=500

Unknown said...

Thanks for the challenge! http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=124571

-Beckie