Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Photo A Day: Part 4

It's a beautiful day here in Woodstock, the sun is shining and I have the urge to scrap. I can't believe it's already the middle of February. Did everyone have a fabulous Valentine's Day? We had a great one, it was nice having it land on the weekend : ) Here are a few of my photos for the month of February. I'm thinking I'm going to create a quarterly book featuring all my photos from my photo a day. As I said before some days will have more then one photo, but at the end of the year I should have 4 fabulous books to represent 2010. I've also included one of Crystal's favorite photos from her photo a day. I just love the reflections. - Tara















One of Crystal's favorite photo from January. Thanks Crystal for sharing :)

2 comments:

Gabi said...

Your photos are amazing, Tara!! Thanks for sharing!

kmf said...

Woodstock? OMG! We were just in London for Gabrielle's hockey tournament! We'll be in St. Thomas in a few couple weeks (well, if I go, depending on the results of Rocky's xrays tmo)