Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Copy Cat Challenge #56

Good Morning Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around and in awhile, things have been crazy busy and now I'm back to work since my Maternity Leave. Today I bring you a fabulous Copy Cat. The Copy Cat layout that I TOTALLY copied is by Crsytal and Crystal layout was inspired by Brittany's layout. So this week you have two awesome layouts to get inspired from. Don't forget to link us to your page in the comments field. I'll post everyone's pages next week. Have a great week! - Tara

Crystal's Layout


Brittany's Layout


My Layout

3 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously your page is adorable!! Thanks for choosing mine and thanks to the fabulous Brittany for the original inspiration! I so love her page!!

amson said...

Thanks everyone for the inspiration. Here is my lift:
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=135669&cat=500

EliNa said...

Love your challenges and inspiration. here is my copycat:

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=173279&title=i-love-you-more-than-a-whole-lot&cat=all