Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Creative Challenge #55

Happy Anniversary! ... to my hubby and I that is. Today marks our 4 year wedding anniversary. The past years have been filled with joy, sadness, teamwork, 2 kiddos, lots of time together, laughter & most importantly love. I thought i would share a few pages about him that i have created over the years. (Read further for the challenge!)

















Okay your challenge: Scraplift one of these pages that i have posted here and link me to your page within a week. Hope you are feeling a wee bit inspired! - kayleigh

5 comments:

Mary Rogers said...

Happy Anniversary Kayleigh! fabulous challenge this week as I am always inspired by your layouts : )

Elena said...

Wonderful collection of "love notes" to your DH! Happy Anniversary!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope it was wonderful! Thanks for the challenge... i've been meaning to do a layout about me and my husband.
here's my LO:
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=134932

K's said...

Happy Anniversary!
The first challenge is very nice(:

Doris said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Belated Congrats!