Saturday, July 10, 2010

Join In!

I participated this week in Lynn's Saturday Scraplift challenge over at Designer Digitals and was hoping you would too. As soon as i saw the page Lynn chose i thought of the photo i used of my sister.

Here is the inspiration piece this week by anxela. I love the design here!! Awesome page.


This is my page that i created of my sister, Kim. I wanted to have fun & make a random list of info about her. I am really loving layering stitching with different colours, thankfully Anna has some great multi-coloured sets in the store. I swapped the patterned paper on the horizontal strip to the background paper for a different look.


I love how Bailey changed up the one horizontal photo to 3 vertical photos. Isn't her daughter adorable with her sass!?


So when you complete your page you can post it here in the Saturday Scraplift Gallery at Designer Digitals. Check out all the other pages that are packed in there, lots of further inspiration!

- kayleigh

No comments: