Saturday, August 21, 2010

Creative Challenge #57

I mentioned in my post last night that i created a page with the photos of Spencer & my mom enjoying some creative time together. So i pulled a creative challenge for you out of my page ... see the inspiration in motion!?

* 3 points of orange
* 3 pieces of paper stacked up for the background
* part of your title must have tape on it
* word strips
* use this font called CK Becky
* the date of your photos

So many times i see pages that are missing a date & i often wonder how one would remember when looking back when the photos were taken. So my friends ... don't forget the date!!

My 3 points of orange are the flossy stitches, the word 'art' and the orange photo corner. I will even give you extra points for using a worn edge on you stack of 3 papers. (what? ... you didn't know i was giving out points did you?!)


{image linked for full credit list}

And be sure to check out the 40+ new products in the store over at Designer Digitals that are on sale now with two items priced at just 50 cents and the rest 20% off until 6am EST on Tuesday morning.

Have fun and link us up to your inspiring page!
- kayleigh

7 comments:

Doris said...

You totally crack me up Kayleigh!
Great challenge. I may not get to do it quick because I'm working on my Daily December from LAST year! :)

ffxiv said...

FFXIV Gil,Buy FFXIV Gil,FFXIV Power Leveling,FFXIV Gold,Tera Gold,APB Cash,Eudemons Eps,C9 Gold,Dragonica Gold,Last Chaos Gold,Buy FFXIV Gil,Sell all kinds of game gold, welcome to visit website Orderwww.wowlv.com.

amy lee mallory said...

What a fun challenge!!
Here is my page...

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=137387&ppuser=32909

thanks, AMY

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Okay. Let me see if I can do this again and get the right html.

It helped me scrap some of my vacation photos.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=137688&ppuser=1166

Thanks for having such a great challenge.

Lori said...

Ok, Here's my take on the challenge!!! I hope I can find more time now that Kyra is in school... I've been wanted to do this one for a while!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=137806

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the challenge :) Here is my page:
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/ideas/showphoto.php?photo=138146&cat=500

~Amy