Monday, September 20, 2010

Gallery Inspiration

Here are some fun pages i found that i just love!

I am a huge fan of adding clocks into my pages and this page by digigal is so cool. I love how she showcased the clocks & the colours here are outstanding!


I love the brackets here with the bit of brushwork and perfectly placed paper/elements. Such a great family photo too! Awesome page Denise Gormish!


I am a huge fan of this scrappers layering with fun products and photos and this page is outstanding! Those photos are adorable & the titlework rocks! Love this Amy!


This photo just cracks me up - reminds me of my own battles with a couple toddlers in my household! Awesome page Faefester!


On this page i just love how the colour choices for all the elements, alpha, papers go so beautifully with the photo finish! Love this Romy!


- kayleigh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks Kayleigh for showing my page here!!!