Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Stuff

OK this post is going to be filled with a whole lot of random stuff ... but it is all stuff that i happen to think is pretty cool at the moment.

This is the last page that entered my fave folder over in the Designer Digitals Gallery. It is a beautiful page showcasing an adorable nursery for her soon to arrive little guy. How cool is that alpha going around the room? Awesome page Lisa!


I don't even remember how i came across this posting as i get sidetracked from blog to blog of people i have no idea who they are but are so intrigued by their fantastic ideas and before you know it i have been surfing around for an hour! I am really into fall this year & would like to do a bit of fall decorating around the house. This idea is over the top amazing!



I have signed up for a class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking that Cathy Zielske is running called Me: The Abridged Version. I am really excited about focusing on telling some stories about me right now as the mom of two toddlers, a hubby who is just starting college, starting adventures of my own, scrapbooker, boo boo kisser, recent pilates quitter, spends a lot of time on the computer, pajama wearing all day kind of a woman. Because these stories will be important to my kids, my husband & me in the years to come. And next year there will more stories to tell that are different from now.



So my friends, class just started today. There is still time to sign up, September 22 to be exact so join in! Tell your story!

The other night my hubby & I were watching The Opener on the food network & realized the restaurant that they were showing is about an hour and 1/2 away from us. It is called Twisted Lemon This could make a really fun date night just driving out there for dinner. We use to drive all over the place {pre-kid stage in life} and this could be a really fun adventure. We just need to plan this at least 2 weeks in advance as they are super busy!



Anyways ... thats all i got for now, this only took about 45 minutes to do. I am off to scrap! :) - kayleigh

1 comment:

Melissa Hill said...

Love the collection of random stuff! This kind of stuff always inspires me in one way or another!